Bleadon and Uphill

From Bristol Railway Archive
Revision as of 17:07, 27 May 2008 by Weirdoldhattie (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.319241" lon="-2.968283"> 51.314969, -2.968744, Bleadon & Uphill </googlemap>

To Weston Super Mare: A370 Bridgwater Road
To the Southwest: Market Street

History

Opened as Uphill in 1871. Renamed Bleadon and Uphill in 1872. Unstaffed from 2nd November 1959. Closed on 5th October 1964.

Gallery