Cheddar

From Bristol Railway Archive
Revision as of 23:56, 6 February 2008 by BristleGWR (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.275743" lon="-2.78402"> 51.275689, -2.784026, Cheddar </googlemap>

To Yatton: Lower New Road
To Wells: Station Road - Cheddar

History

Opened on the 3rd August 1869. Closed to passengers on the 9th September 1963 and goods on the 29th November 1965. A private siding facility was withdrawn on the 28th March 1969.

1960s