Clevedon

From Bristol Railway Archive
Revision as of 21:35, 16 July 2008 by Weirdoldhattie (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.435711" lon="-2.852068"> 51.435324, -2.852626, Clevedon </googlemap>

To Yatton: Blind Yeo

History

Opened on 28th July 1847. The original 1847 station was rebuilt in 1890. Became an unstaffed halt from 20th April 1964. Closed to goods on 10th June 1963 and passengers on 3rd October 1966. Following closure the station site was demolished in May 1968 and redeveloped as the Triangle Centre.

1960s

2006

2.2.06

External Links

Clevedon Civic Society