<googlemap lat="51.435711" lon="-2.852068"> 51.435324, -2.852626, Clevedon </googlemap>
To Yatton: Blind Yeo
Opened on 28th July 1847. The original 1847 station was rebuilt in 1890. Became an unstaffed halt from 20th April 1964. Closed to goods on 10th June 1963 and passengers on 3rd October 1966. Following closure the station site was demolished in May 1968 and redeveloped as the Triangle Centre.
Clevedon station as viewed from the mileage yard, with the Conservative Club in Kenn Road to the right in the background. The photo dates from 1950s. © Jane Lilly
Children gather on the platform to watch the demolition of the station. © Rita Gregory