Clutton

From Bristol Railway Archive
Revision as of 22:04, 15 March 2008 by BristleGWR (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.331631" lon="-2.536554"> 51.331255, -2.537391, Clutton </googlemap>

To Bristol: Pensford Colliery
To Radstock: Station Road - Clutton

History

Clutton Station was opened on 3rd September 1873 by the Bristol & North Somerset Railway. Closed to passengers on 2nd November 1959 and goods on 15th June 1964.

Gallery