Lodge Hill

From Bristol Railway Archive
Revision as of 13:32, 9 February 2008 by Weirdoldhattie (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.232929" lon="-2.718086"> 51.232735, -2.718118, Lodge Hill </googlemap>

To Cheddar: Roughmoor Lane
To Wells: Station Road - Lodge Hill

History

Opened on 5th April 1870 and closed to goods traffic on 10th June 1963 and passengers on 9th September the same year, although goods to Cheddar still passed through the station until 1969.

Gallery

No Images Yet!!