1905

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

January

Engine shed at Shirehampton closed.

May

1st. Nailsea Station renamed Nailsea and Backwell.

July

5th. WT Tummy, Twerton stationmaster, suspended from duty for cash irregularities.

December

12th Sandford signal box opened.

exact date unknown

Crown Brickyard Level Crossing opened.
Fishponds Signal Box fitted with a new frame.
Down goods loop added at Patchway station.