This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


1911

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

January

Larger good shed opened at Keynsham.

June

Shortwood Bridge repaired.

October

1st. Replacement signal box at Bath Junction opened.

exact date unknown

Crown Brickyard Level Crossing renamed Avonmouth Dock Junction.
Col Stephens appointed Traffic Manager of the Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Railway.