1925

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

Sneyd Park Junction signal box loses the Junction part of its name.

January

1st. Whitchurch Halt opened.
17th. Siding from Keynsham station to Fry's chocolate factory used for the first time.

February

1st. Keynsham station became known as Keynsham & Somerdale.

March

18th. Avon Crescent Signal Box opened.

July

33-lever signal box serving Ashley Hill goods yard opened.

August

4th. Ashley Hill station goods yard opened.

September

21st. Combe Hay Halt closed.