1933

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

April

30th. A rebuilt Ashley Hill station reopened after line quadrupled.
30th. Horfield Platform station renamed as Horfield.

May

21st. A rebuilt Parson Street station opened after quadrupling of the line west of Temple Meads. The suffix 'Platform' was dropped at the same time.

July

3rd. Weston Milton Halt opens.

Exact date unknown

A rebuilt Bedminster Station reopened after line quadrupled.
Portishead Junction became Parson Street Junction following rebuilding.