Ashchurch for Tewkesbury

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.998199" lon="-2.108345"> 51.999124, -2.108796, Ashchurch </googlemap>

To Bristol: B4633-Gloucester Road
To Evesham:
To Tewkesbury::
To Birmingham: Abbotswood Junction

History

Opened as Ashchurch on 24th June 1840. Closed to goods on 1st June 1964 and passengers on 15th November 1971. Reopened as Ashford for Tewkesbury on 30th May 1997.

Gallery