51.700066, -2.408967, Berkeley Road</googlemap>
Opened as Dursley and Berkeley Road on 8th July 1844. Renamed on 1st June 1845. Became a junction station in 1875 with the opening of a branch to Sharpness. A footbridge was erected in 1883, linking the up and down platforms. The Sharpness branch closed to passengers in November 1964 and Berkeley Road closed to passengers on 4th January 1965 with the withdrawal of local services on the Bristol to Gloucester route. Closed to goods on 1st November 1966.
The view south from Berkeley Road Junction showing the cleared site of Berkeley station. The Sharpness branch peels off to the right. In the distance the A38 crosses the railway.