Category:Bristol Harbour Railway
The Bristol Harbour Railway was a joint venture by the GWR, the Bristol and Exeter Railway and Bristol Corporation. It was opened on 11th March 1872 between Temple Meads and the Floating Harbour. On 12th June 1876 it was extended by 1/2 mile to Wapping Railway Wharf. It was further extended to Ashton Junction on 4th October 1906. The line between Temple Meads and the docks was closed in 1964 and dismantled soon after.
Pages in category ‘Bristol Harbour Railway’
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.