Dilton Marsh

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.243704" lon="-2.206879"> 51.248002, -2.207565, Dilton Marsh </googlemap>

To Westbury: Penleigh
To Salisbury: Salisbury

History

Opened as Dilton Marsh Halt on 1st June 1937. The suffix 'Halt' was dropped from May 1969. The original wooden platforms were shortened at the end of 1969, and the station completely rebuilt during 1994.

Gallery

5.4.08