Flax Bourton

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.424711" lon="-2.701797"> 51.424666, -2.701781, Flax Bourton Station </googlemap>

To Bristol: Flax Bourton Footbridge
To the Southwest: Station Road - Flax Bourton

History

Opened on the 2nd March 1893. Closed to passengers on the 2nd December 1963. Closed to goods on the 1st July 1964. The corrugated lamp shed that once stood in the yard at this station can now be seen at Crowcombe on the West Somerset Railway.

Trackplan

1960s

1971

2003

2.12.03

2004

4th March

2005

3rd February