<googlemap lat="51.516701" lon="-2.623072"> 51.515019, -2.623672, Henbury </googlemap>
Opened on the 9th May 1910 and closed on the 22nd March 1915. The line through the station was doubled during 1917. Reopened on the 11th March 1922 and closed to passengers on 23rd November 1964, and goods on 5th July 1965. The line through the station was singled on 22nd May 1966.
Although closed between 1915 and 1922, it was still served by workmen's trains during this period.
Apparently this station had a goldfish pond on it's platforms.
Standing on the bridge at Station Road and looking east. The remains of Henbury station's platform are still visible some 40 years after a train last called here.