Hullavington

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.545641" lon="-2.14448"> 51.544013, -2.14493, Hullavington </googlemap>

To Bristol or the North: Norton Road
To Wootton Bassett: Court Farm

History

Opened to goods on 1st January 1903 and passengers on 1st July 1903. Closed to passengers on 3rd April 1961 and goods on 10th June 1963. A coal depot remained open until October 1965.

Gallery