This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


Langford

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.342171" lon="-2.758416"> 51.342097, -2.758411, Langford Station </googlemap>

To Congresbury: Beam Mill Lane
To Blagdon: Burrington

History

Opened on 4th December 1901, closed to passengers on 14th September 1931 and to goods on 1st November 1950. The station building was demolished in 1958.

Gallery

No Images Yet!!