Patchway (original station)
Opened on 8th September 1863 as a single platform. With the doubling of the lines between Patchway and Pilning, in association with the opening of the Severn Tunnel, a new Patchway Tunnel was constructed. This was built on an easier gradient than the original tunnel bore and resulted in the tracks through the station being on different levels. As such the station closed on 10th August 1885 and replaced with a new Patchway station a quarter of a mile to the south.