Puxton and Worle
<googlemap lat="51.35447" lon="-2.898073"> 51.362234, -2.898591, Puxton and Worle </googlemap>
Opened as Banwell on the 14th June 1841, renamed Worle on the 3rd August 1869 and became Puxton on the 1st March 1884. In 1922 the station was again renamed, this time it became Puxton & Worle. Closed on the 6th April 1964.
The level crossing and signal box at Station Road in the St Georges area of Weston Super Mare. Weston Super Mare is to the right in this photo.