Radstock North

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.285273" lon="-2.446346"> 51.29289, -2.446896, Radstock North </googlemap>

To Bath: Writhlington Collieries
To Shepton Mallet: Bath New Road (S&DJR)

History

Opened on 20th July 1874. The suffix ' North' was officially added on 26th September 1949. Closed to goods on 15th June 1964 and passengers on 7th March 1966.

Gallery