This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


Shepton Mallet High Street

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.186657" lon="-2.54907"> 51.186636, -2.549043, Shepton Mallet High Street </googlemap>

To Wells: Kent Lane
To Witham: Cannard's Grave Road

History

Opened as Shepton Mallet on 9th November 1858. A second platform was brought into use on 8th January 1895. Renamed Shepton Mallet High Street on 26th September 1949. Closed to passengers on 9th September 1963 and goods on 13th July 1964.

Gallery

No Images Yet!!