This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


Search results

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search
  • '''To the Southwest''': [[Exeter Middle Signal Box]] ...1965]]. The Hele paper factory siding closed in the 1980s. Hele signal box closed on 9 December [[1985]].
    781 B (102 words) - 10:17, 10 May 2009
  • A lovely station which still retains a lot of its Bristol & Exeter roots. It's possible to think of it as a shadow of its former self, but in ...e station opened in [[1879]] and was accessed from the Clevedon branch. It closed on the 7th August [[1960]].
    7 KB (1,227 words) - 16:03, 10 July 2008
  • ...ers on 9th September the same year. An original [[:Category:B&ER|Bristol & Exeter Railway]] signal box was replaced by a new one on 14th July [[1907]]. The r [[Category:Stations:Closed]]
    1 KB (211 words) - 17:20, 14 October 2008
  • ...on 1st March [[1928]], and '''Chard Central''' on 26th September [[1949]]. Closed to passengers on 10th September [[1962]] and goods on 3rd February [[1964]] [[Category:Exeter:Stations:Closed]]
    821 B (114 words) - 18:20, 16 April 2018
  • ...view of the throat of the station taken in [[1872]] showing [[Bristol and Exeter House]] behind. [[Category:Stations]]
    829 B (116 words) - 21:43, 12 April 2018
  • ...44]]. The platforms were moved back to accommodate loop lines in [[1931]]. Closed to passengers on 5 October [[1964]] and freight on 8 May [[1965]]. [[Category:Exeter:Stations:Disused]]
    481 B (55 words) - 19:46, 29 April 2009

View (previous 50 | next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)