Wells Tucker Street

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.206339" lon="-2.655269"> 51.206285, -2.65529, Wells Tucker Street </googlemap>

To Cheddar: Burcott Road
To Wells: Wells West Junction

History

Opened on 5th April 1870 as the terminus of the B&ER's branch from Yatton and was the last of the three stations to be built at Wells. It was closed to passengers on 9th September 1963 and to goods on 13th July 1964. :)

1960s

1980s