<googlemap lat="51.6008" lon="-2.397552" zoom="14">
51.600387, -2.397702, Wickwar
To Yate: Wickwar Tunnel
To the North: Wickwar Road
Opened on 8th July 1844. Closed to goods on 10th June 1963 and passengers on 4th January 1965.
Dangling the camera over a fence and recording the view south from the site of Wickwar Goods Yard with the portal of Wickwar Tunnel visible in the distance.
Looking north. Nothing remains of the station itself.
A telephoto shot north with the bridge over Station Road visible next to the signal.
A recess opposite the goods yard marks the spot where a signalbox once stood.