1870

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

April

5th. Draycott station opened.
5th. Lodge Hill station opened.
5th. Wells Tucker Street station opened.
18th. Low water portion of Portishead Pier opened.

May

2nd. St Philips station opened.

exact date unknown

Dursley Junction name changed to Coaley Junction.
J Bingham, the Bristol & North Somerset Railway company secretary, sentenced to 12 months hard labour for attempting to defraud the companys banker, WM Baillie.