This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)
To Canons Marsh: Cumberland Road West
To Ashton Junction: Ashton Swing Bridge
Opened on 4th October 1906. Was renamed Ashton Swing Bridge in 1958.
A Peak with a coal train from Bristol Docks is about to cross Ashton Swing Bridge. The line to Canons Marsh used to branch off and head under the bridge behind the train. © Andy Kirkham