<googlemap lat="51.288389" lon="-2.816464"> 51.288376, -2.816454, Axbridge </googlemap>
Opened on 3rd August 1869 and closed to goods traffic on 10th June 1963 and passengers on 9th September the same year. An original Bristol & Exeter Railway signal box was replaced by a new one on 14th July 1907. The route of the railway is now the A371 Axbridge bypass but luckily the station buildings and goods shed still survive.
The surviving station building as photographed on 23.11.07. © MIke Smith some rights reserved