Bristol East Power Box
<googlemap lat="51.452616" lon="-2.574921"> 51.451587, -2.575645, Bristol East Power Box </googlemap>
Bristol East Power Box (1935-1970) was the largest on the GWR at 363 levers. The box was totally demolished, and the art deco structure surviving was the relay room on the station side of (next to) the 84 foot long box.
A 1960s view of the signal box with loco 1028 passing. © Gerald Peacock