Burnham on Sea
<googlemap lat="51.235751" lon="-2.998066"> 51.234192, -2.998838, Burnham on Sea </googlemap>
To Highbridge & Burnham: Highbridge and Burnham
Opened as Burnham on 3rd May 1858. Became Burnham on Sea on 12th July 1920. Closed to regular passenger traffic on 29th October 1951, although some summer excursions ran until 8th September 1962. Closed to goods on 20th May 1963. The signal box that used to stand at Burnham is now at Washford on the West Somerset Railway.