This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


Chard Central

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

To Bristol: Creech Junction
To Chard Junction: Chard Junction

History

Opened as Chard Joint on 11th September 1866. Renamed Chard on 1st March 1928, and Chard Central on 26th September 1949. Closed to passengers on 10th September 1962 and goods on 3rd February 1964. A private siding stayed open until 3rd October 1966.

Gallery

12.4.09