Coaley

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.717245" lon="-2.363091"> 51.717205, -2.363412, Coaley </googlemap>

To Yate: A4135
To the North: Cam and Dursley

History

Opened as Dursley Junction on 18th September 1856. The name was changed to Coaley Junction in 1870 and to Coaley in October 1888. Closed to passengers on 4th January 1965, and goods on 3rd January 1966. Coaley Junction signal box closed on 14th October 1968.

1960s

External Links