Congresbury

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.371457" lon="-2.817712"> 51.371449, -2.817698, Congresbury </googlemap>

To Yatton: Congresbury Yeo
To Cheddar: Wrington Valley Junction

History

Opened on the 3rd of August 1869. Closed to passengers on the 9th September 1963 and goods on the 1st July 1964. From the 14th April 1901 the station became a junction for the Wrington Vale Light Railway at which time a second platform and a loop line were added.

Gallery

2005

10.10.05

2007

15.5.07