Devizes

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.354899" lon="-1.999426"> 51.352407, -1.999898 </googlemap>

To Holt Junction: Kennet and Avon Canal
To Patney and Chirton: Patney and Chirton

History

Opened as a terminus station (via Holt Junction) on 1st July 1857. Opened as a through station during November 1862 with the completion of a branch from Patney and Chirton. Closed to goods on 2nd November 1964 and passengers on 18th April 1966.

Gallery