This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)
Filton Coal Concentration Depot
<googlemap lat="51.498698" lon="-2.561789"> 51.505911, -2.562346, Filton Coal Concentration Yard </googlemap>
Opened in October 1965 by the Chairman of the National Coal Board, Lord Robens. Trading as the Bristol Mechanised Coal Company Ltd it was the first concentration depot in the South West of England, and the most modern of its kind at the time.
A trackplan of the Filton Coal Concentration Depot and surrounding area from 1988.
Baguley 0-4-0 diesel. (Bg 3410 of 1955) awaiting work at the depot. 25.8.82. © Geoff's Rail Diaries
The last remains of the coal depot at the entrance to Filton Abbey Wood.