This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


Hele and Bradninch

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="50.807236" lon="-3.426447"> 50.81144, -3.427134, Hele and Bradninch </googlemap>

To Bristol: Cullumpton
To the Southwest: Exeter Middle Signal Box

History

Opened as Hele on 1 May 1844. Renamed Hele and Bradninch in 1867. A siding to the Hele Paper factory was laid in 1919. Closed to passengers on 5 October 1964 and freight on 17 May 1965. The Hele paper factory siding closed in the 1980s. Hele signal box closed on 9 December 1985.

Gallery