Kemble

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.678091" lon="-2.022772"> 51.676281, -2.023201, Kemble </googlemap>

To Gloucester: St Mary's Rail Bridge
To Cirencester:
To Tetbury:
To Swindon Swindon

History

Opened on 1st May 1882, although a small interchange station had opened nearby on 12th May 1845. Closed to goods on 19th May 1964. A coal depot at the 1845 station site closed on 1st August 1967.

Gallery