Long Ashton Halt

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.427156" lon="-2.650259"> 51.427153, -2.650259, Long Ashton Halt & Long Ashton Bypass </googlemap>

To Bristol: Yanley Farm 121-63
To the Southwest: Mill Cottages Footpath

History

Long Ashton Halt was first opened in approx 1841 and closed in 1856. It was reopened on the 12th July 1926 and closed again on the 6th January 1941.

2004

2007

31.03.07