<googlemap lat="51.345056" lon="-2.345071">
51.344969, -2.345082, Midford
To Bath: Limestone Link
To Radstock: Midford Viaduct (S&DJR)
Opened on 20th July 1874. Closed to goods on 10th June 1963 and passengers on 7th March 1966. Demolished during December 1967.
A view of Midford station taken in 1962. © John Thorn
A 2008 view of the surviving platform taken from a similar location to the above photo. © Ian Tiley
Taken from the same spot as the previous photo but facing the opposite location looking towards Midford Viaduct. © Ian Tiley
A set of steps leading from the platform is hiding in the undergrowth. © Ian Tiley
A photo taken from the same angle as John Thorn's 1962 one above.
The same end of the station, but viewed from trackside.
The Bath end of the station.