Midsomer Norton and Welton

From Bristol Railway Archive

Jump to: navigation, search

To Bristol: North Somerset Brick and Tile Works
To Radstock: Station Road - Midsomer Norton

History

Midsomer Norton and Welton railway station opened as Welton on 3rd September 1873. On 2nd May 1898 it was renamed Welton and Midsomer Norton before being renamed again as Midsomer Norton and Welton on 1st May 1904. It closed to passengers on 2nd November 1959 and goods on 15th June 1964. The buildings were demolished during August 1969.

Maps

Personal tools