This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


Nailsworth

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.695544" lon="-2.21941"> 51.698789, -2.219882, Nailsworth </googlemap>

To Stonehouse (Bristol Road): Woodchester
To Nailsworth: End of the line!

History

Opened on 4th February 1867. Last passenger train ran on 16th June 1947, and closed officially to passengers on 8th June 1949. Closed to goods on 3rd January 1966 although a coal depot lasted until 1st June 1966.

Gallery