North Filton Platform
<googlemap lat="51.519319" lon="-2.572002"> 51.516915, -2.572367, North Filton Platform </googlemap>
Originally opened on the 9th May 1910 as Filton (Gloucester Road) Halt and closed as a wartime measure on 22rd March 1915. The station was reopened on 12th July 1926 as North Filton Platform. Closed for a second time on the 23rd November 1964, it saw unadvertised workmen's services until the 9th May 1986.