Pensford

From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.375209" lon="-2.550888"> 51.373334, -2.551661, Pensford </googlemap>

To Bristol: Pensford Hill
To Radstock: Pensford Viaduct

History

Opened on 3rd September 1873. The platforms were extended, and a new signal box opened at the south end of the up platform, during 1898. Closed to passengers on 2nd November 1959 and goods on 15th June 1964.

Gallery

No images yet.