This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)
This grade II listed bridge is 270ft long. It was opened in 1900 by the Lady Mayoress of Bristol. It was manufactured by John Lysaghts and cost £10,000. It was originally a swing bridge, but is now fixed in position.
46443 heads towards Vauxhall Bridge on 21.9.85. © Dave Higson