<googlemap lat="51.462938" lon="-2.474585"> 51.460117, -2.4751, Warmley </googlemap>
Opened on 4th August 1869. An open lattice footbridge was provided at the south end of the station in 1889. This was boarded up in 1912. A replacement plate girder bridge was erected in 1929. Closed to freight on 7th May 1965 and passengers on 7th March 1966.
The remains of Warmley Station, looking in the direction of Bath. © Clive Moore
Looking south with both the station masters house and Warmley Signal Box in view.
One of the 'people' awaiting a train. There is a page archiving all the sculptures on this station Here
What was once the down waiting shelter at Warmley is now a cabin serving food for cyclists on the Bath-Bristol cycle path.
A 2004 view of the station that echo's Clive's photo at the top of the page.