This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)
Western Fuel Company Coal Concentration Depot
<googlemap lat="51.439831" lon="-2.597237"> 51.447187, -2.597795, Western Fuel Company Coal Concentration Depot </googlemap>
A track plan of the Floating Harbour area of Bristol from 1902.
The entrance to the site of the Western Fuel Company Coal Concentration Depot on Wapping Road. The site was in use as a pay and display car park, and the Western Fuel Co. office block boarded up and derelict.
The back of the office building with housing along Wapping Road in the background.
A corner of the yard showing the Princes Wharf sign on the back of the Industrial Museum. The building in the triangle of land between Princes Wharf and the coal depot was the old Customs house. At the time of the photo it was in use by a security firm.