<googlemap lat="51.348512" lon="-2.942245"> 51.348505, -2.942241, Weston Milton </googlemap>
Opened on the 3rd July 1933 as Weston Milton Halt. Renamed Weston Milton on the 5th May 1969. The line through the station was singled in 1972 and the down platform was moved to Lymstone Commando Station on the Exmouth branch. The station was refurbished in 1983 at a cost of £30,000 when a brick shelter and extra car parking were added.