This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)
<googlemap lat="51.959606" lon="-1.962347"> 51.966283, -1.962948, Winchcombe </googlemap>
Opened on 1st February 1905. Closed to passengers on 2nd November 1960 and goods on 2nd November 1964. Wincombe Signal Box closed on 24th February 1965. The station was reopened by the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway on 2nd August 1987. The new station building came from Monmouth Troy, while the new signal box came from Hall Green in Birmingham.