This Way to the Forums! Give it a try! It Works! (sort of...)


From Bristol Railway Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

<googlemap lat="51.710544" lon="-2.230654"> 51.71783, -2.231169, Woodchester </googlemap>

To Stonehouse (Bristol Road): Selsley Hill
To Nailsworth: Nailsworth


Opened on 1st July 1867. Last passenger train ran on 16th June 1947, and closed officially to passengers on 8th June 1949. Closed to goods on 1st June 1964.