This Way to the Forums!
<googlemap lat="51.351522" lon="-2.764177">
51.359046, -2.764486, Wrington Station
To Congresbury: Iwood Lane - Level Crossing
To Blagdon: Beam Mill Lane
Opened on 4th December 1901, closed to passengers on 14th September 1931 and to goods on 10th June 1963.
A view of the station taken before closure. (c/o The Railway Magazine)
A similar view of the station taken during the summer of 1961. © John Thorn